Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||LINEAR||Feature:||High Screening Efficiency|
polyurethane vibrating screen mesh,
vibrating polyurethane screen mesh,
25mm Vibrating Screen Mesh
High Abrasion Resistance Polyurethane Mesh
Tensioned polyurethane mesh
Tensioned polyurethane mesh is made of polyurethane materials and embedded with steel frame.Tensioned polyurethane screen has a special designed fastening hooks which can clamp screens into the separator. The hooks can be transverse tensioning and longitudinal tensioning.Tensioned polyurethane screen is lightweight and easy to install in screening situations where material specifications are frequently changed.
Tensioned polyurethane screen is ideal for all screening applications where screening efficiency and noise reduction is crucial.
The various opening sizes ensure the high separating and screening efficiency
and the smooth surface and polyurethane materials make the screen has much lower
noise than the woven vibrating screen mesh or perforated vibrating screen mesh.
· Material: polyurethane material and steel frame.
· Thickness: 25mm - 60mm.
· Hole type: square, rectangular, round and other types are available.
· Hole size: 2.5mm - 130mm.
· Panel width: max. 1.5m.
· Panel length: max. 3m.
· Hook type: metal or polyurethane.
· Hook direction: transverse or longitudinal.
· Color: red, yellow, blue and any other colors you want.
|aperture||screening thickness||total thickness tension||total thickness modular||aperture||screening thickness||total thickness tension||total thickness modular|
· Embedded steel frame for high tensile strength.
· Metallic hooks for easy replacement.
· Wear resistance.
· Age resistance and long service life.
· High efficiency.
· Various openings for accurate separating.
· Lightweight and easy to install and replace.
· Low noise.
· Tensioned polyurethane screen is fitted to all vibrating screens.
· Tensioned polyurethane screen can separate and screen almost all of materials from coarse stones to fine materials.
· Tensioned polyurethane screen is ideal for both dry and wet materials.
sample is by air Express, and large order is by sea.
1).100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
2).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against the copy of B/L.
3).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against L/C
samples are available but you need pay for the sample price and freight fee.
the sample fee is returned after you place an order.
The delivert time is about 30days.
Contact Person: Service-7