1. the working principle of flip-flop screen
The unique function of the flip-flop screen operation is that the sieve has a double vibration principle and an elastic sieve plate, that is, a double vibration system composed of linear vibration of the main sieve body and additional vibration of the floating screen frame to generate relative motion. Moreover, during the vibration process, the elastic polyurethane sieve plate repeatedly performs tensioning and slackening at a frequency of 800 times per minute to throw the material, so that the acceleration generated by the material on the sieve reaches 50g, which can effectively prevent the sticky material from sticking to the sieve. The plate can prevent the fine material from clogging the sieve hole and significantly improve the screening efficiency.
2. the type of flip-flop screen
There are many kinds of flip-flop screen, such as linear motion horizontal sieve surface, linear motion inclined sieve surface, and linear motion banana-shaped sieve surface; all kinds of flip-flop screen have single layer or double layer. Double-layer flip-flop screens can be divided into two types:
First, the upper sieve plate is a rigid sieve surface, and the lower sieve plate is an elastic flip-flop screen surface (used to use the upper fixed sieve surface to control the upper limit of the inlet particle size of the lower sieve surface to protect the lower elastic flip-flop screen surface from damage) .
Second, the upper and lower sieve plates are elastic flip-flop screen (used for simultaneous screening of fine material grading and powder removal).
3. the technical conditions for the use of flip-flop screen
1. Factors affecting the efficiency of the sieve
(1) Feed particle size composition-The most difficult grade to be graded in the material is the size of the sieve size. Therefore, the larger the feed size, the smaller the relative proportion of the material near the mesh size in the same treatment range. The higher the classification efficiency.
(2) Material moisture - within a certain range of water (generally referred to as external water <15%), the larger the moisture, the more sticky the material, the easier it is to block the sieve holes, and the lower the classification efficiency.
(3) Processing capacity-In the case of the same coal quality, the greater the processing capacity, the lower the classification efficiency.
Practice has proved that the depth grading (de-powder) particle size of the flip-flop screen can be reduced to 3 mm, and the screening efficiency can still reach about 85%.
2. flip-flop screen feed size requirements
(1) The single-layer flip-flop screen requires the upper limit of the particle size of the feed to be generally 50 (80) mm; when the content of the sieve under the sieve is >50%, a banana-type flip-flop screen can be considered.
(2) When the upper and lower sieve plates of the double-layer flip-flop screen are elastic flip-flop screen, when the sieve hole of the upper sieve is 25mm, the upper limit of the feed size is generally required to be <150mm; when the sieve of the upper sieve is 13mm, the general requirement is The upper limit of the feed size is <80-100mm.
Contact Person: Mr. CEO
Tel: +86 13383112591