The effect of corrugated cardboard being flattened
If corrugated cardboard is flattened, it will seriously affect the pressure change of the cardboard, and it will also directly affect the compression resistance of the empty box of the carton.
The two cases of corrugated cardboard being flattened
As to this issue, please check out the 10 main reasons and solutions below.
The main reasons for corrugated cardboard being flattened
- The surface of the corrugating roller is not clean.
- The heat of the corrugating roller is not balanced.
- Adhesive viscosity is not enough.
- Adhesive adhesion is too large.
- The double facer belt is stained and the breathability is not good.
- There are foreign objects on the surface of the Double Facer machine hot plate.
- The cardboard guide belt is dirty, worn, or out of position.
- The running speed of the glue roller and single-sided corrugated board is not suited.
- The tension force of corrugated base paper is large.
- The unbalanced moisture content of face paper, core paper, and tile paper.
Solutions for corrugated cardboard being flattened
- Remove the dirt on the surface of the corrugating Roller.
- Check the situation for the condensate drain.
- Adjust the production of adhesives, and check the quality of various raw materials.
- Correct and adjust the glue gap and reduce the glue amount.
- Wash and dry the double facer belt.
- Remove foreign objects from the hot plate and keep the surface clean.
- Check and correct the cardboard guide belt, clean up dirt, or replace the cardboard guide belt.
- Increase the tension control system of the paper flyover to increase or decrease the tension.
- Reduced friction in the tension system.
- Properly preheat or replace face paper, core paper, and corrugated base paper.