Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Paper Machine Dewatering Element High Vacuum Suction Box For Paper Pulp Dewatering||Application:||Fourdrinier Forming Section|
|Function:||Paper Pulp Dewatering||Material:||UHMWPE/HMWPE/PE|
|Body Material:||SS Stainless Steel 304 316||Concentration:||0.93-0.98g/m³|
dewatering element paper machine parts,
paper machine parts vacuum suction box
Paper Machine Dewatering Element High Vacuum Suction Box For Paper Pulp Dewatering
Dewatering Element High Vacuum Suction Box Description
A vacuum suction box is used for removing the white water within the pulp by vacuum suction.
1. It is used on traditional fourdrinier table applications under abrasive conditions.
2. Dewatering application under abrasive areas.
Dewatering Element High Vacuum Suction BoxFeatures
1. Ceramic suction box cover has characteristics with good wear resistance, high strength, small friction coefficient, ideal structure design, long service lifetime, and strict QC.
2. Optional material is high alumina, the content of this is 80%-99% available upon the customer's request; box material is stainless steel.
Dewatering Element High Vacuum Suction Box Type
Type: Low vacuum suction box, Ultra-low vacuum suction box, etc.
Accessories: T-bar, ceramic, adjusting parts, etc.
Surface treatment: pickling.
Dewatering Element High Vacuum Suction Box Simple Specification
|1||Product Name||Dewatering Element High Vacuum Suction Box|
|2||Model Number||Suction Box|
|5||Molecular Weight||0.5-9 million|
|6||Application||Forming board/vacuum suction box/ felt suction box|
|7||Usage||Paper and pulp industry|
Dewatering Element High Vacuum Suction Box Advantage
(1) Non-Toxic and smell
(2) Low coefficient of friction
(3) Corrosion resistant
(4) Abrasion and impact resistant
(5) Anti-Weather and Anti-Aging
(7) Wear Resistant
(8) Great liner material for industrial material handling applications
(9) UV Resistant/ultraviolet-resistance sheet
(10) High Operating Temperature
(11) High Tensile Strength
(12) High Viscosity
(13) Flame Retardant
Q1: What is the payment term?
A: TT or LC, anyway is available.
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 15 days if the normal size. If it is customized or big size, it may need 25 days.
Q3: What is the mode of goods transportation?
A: If clients don't need the products urgently, we normally use road transportation, rail transportation, and maritime transportation
according to the client's cost budget. If clients need the products urgently, we normally choose express or air transportation for the
Q4: Do you provide samples? is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer a small piece(A4 size) sample for free charge but do not afford the cost of freight.
Q5: How to confirm the type?
A: There are two methods for us to confirm the type:
1). You can tell us the specifications data.
2). Provide us with your sample.
Our engineer will do the test according to your data or samples, then recommend the suitable type to you.
For more details contact:
Whatsapp: 0086 133 8311 0583
Contact Person: Maple
Tel: +86 15103371897