Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Light Weight, High Strength||Material:||HDPE|
|Inner/Outer:||90/104mm, 93/104mm. 95/110mm, 100/110mm||Standard:||GB/T19472.1-2004|
|Name:||Corrugated Drain Pipe||Thickness:||1mm-4mm|
|Usage:||Construction Industry||Application:||Drainage System|
geotextile drainage fabric,
geotextile filter fabric
It's made from HDPE material, the inner wall is smooth, the outer is trapezoid corrugate, there is hollow plastic pipe between walls.
advantages: stiffness, high strength, light weight, sound insulation, damping, higher stability, long service life, well bend, high strength of pressurization.
It can be put in the uneven road, good tightness and shortcut construction.
Double Wall Corrugated Drainage Pipe Specification Table
Mean bore diameter(mm)
|Inner wall thickness (mm)||Lamination wall thickness (mm)||Wall thickness (mm)|
Double Wall Corrugated Drainage Pipe Advantages
1. Length can be customized according to site requirement means lesser number of joints
2. Lightweight can manually lifted for unloading, handling and installation
3. Strong and flexible, capable of taking standard traffic loading at low cover
4. Economical and cost effective
5. Superior hydraulics
6. Abrasion and chemical resistance
7. Simple base and embedment
8. Efficient, Durable, economical
9. Easy installation and joints
Double Wall Corrugated Drainage Pipe Property
High ring stiffness, high strength, light weight, sound insulation and damping, UV stability, long service life, good bend ability, resist high pressure and high impact strength.
Double Wall Corrugated Drainage Pipe Application
1. Sewer and drainage
2. Frontage drains for terrace and other residential units in housing schemes
3. Perimeter drains for commercial, industrial units and individual factories
4. As collector drains in subsoil system in road, highway, open field, stadium,retaining wall or
5. As collector drains in subsoil system, sewerage treatment plant sludge drying bed under drains
Contact Person: CEO
Tel: +86 13383112591