Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material:||PP Or PE||Tensile Strength:||30KN/M - 300KN/M|
|Color:||Black||Recommend Size:||3.95m X 50m Per Roll Or Do As Your Indication|
|Name:||Plastic Mesh Grid Polyethylene HDPE Or Polypropylene PP Uniaxial Geogrid For Reinforcement Project|
Black Uniaxial Geogrid,
Polyethylene HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid,
Polypropylene PP Uniaxial Geogrid
Plastic Mesh Grid Polyethylene HDPE Or Polypropylene PP Uniaxial Geogrid For Reinforcement Project
HDPE Or Polypropylene PP Uniaxial Geogrid Description:
HDPE Uniaxial geogrid is specially designed for soil reinforcement. It is manufactured with High-Density Polyethylene resins, from the process of extruding and longitudinal stretching. It has high tensile strength, excellent interlock capacity and low creep deformation.
HDPE Or Polypropylene PP Uniaxial Geogrid Function:
1. Improving bearing capacity of road foundation and prolong its service life
2. Preventing road surface from subsiding and cracking
3. Be convenient for construction, reducing cost and maintaining expense
4. Distribute the pressure of slopes and providing stability for slopes
5. Reinforcing for retaining wall, dam etc.
HDPE Or Polypropylene PP Uniaxial Geogrid Advantages:
1. High tensile strength at both longitudinal and transverse direction
2. High tear strength
3. Excellent creep resistance
4. Flexible and durable
5. Optimum stability of the junction of the grid
6. Convenient to construct, reducing cost and maintaining expense
7. ISO9001:2000 CompanyStrictly quality inspection systems and excellent quality assurance
8. Environment Friendly: Pass SGS, CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001.
9. On time products delivery When we fix a date that we need to deliver, you can be assured that this will occur. Sure, occasionally we have minor delays but we will inform you weeks ahead of time should this occur.
10. Resonable Price To offer the resonable price is our commitment to our customers.
HDPE Or Polypropylene PP Uniaxial Geogrid Application:
|1. Maintenance of old asphalt road reinforcement of asphalt pavement.|
|2. Converting old cement concrete road into composite road.|
|3. Restraining reflection cracking caused by block shrinkage.|
|4. Preventing and controlling the cracking caused by new and old combination and uneven settlement.|
|5. Road extension.|
|6. Reinforcement of soft soil foundation and overall strength of roadbed.
Contact Person: Maple
Tel: +86 15103371897